Edupath - Visual Designer Intern
Location: San Francisco, CA | Posted under GD, WDIM Jobs on June 11, 2012
- Edupath seeks a Visual Design Intern to join our creative team.
We're looking for someone to help create stunning visuals and UI for mobile and desktop experiences. You'll help to apply branding and visual design for our flagship iOS product, as well as web and other mediums. A talented, motivated, and reliable designer with either a digital design major (concentration) or relevant experience is encouraged to apply.
- Current position is for a part-time, paid internship. Must be able to work onsite in downtown Berkeley, CA.
Edupath is an EOE.
- Branding and visual design is your raison d'etre
User Experience Design champion wannabe
Self-starting and motivated
Have worked on design teams for digital products in school, or the real world
You can dance elegantly with Adobe Creative Suite
Fluent with the latest tech schmear (iOS, HTML, CSS, JS)
Have an online portfolio that doesn’t suck
Must like food, and talking about food
- Pending BFA in a design field or similar degree, or proven design work experience.
- Video, motion graphics
Interaction design experience
Web / iOS development experience
- Email a cover letter, your portfolio, and a link to your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.