The Inventory Team Member will be responsible for all merchandise that enters and leaves our retail stores. The primary focus for the inventory team is to support the in-store customer experience while protecting the financial and physical assets of Microsoft. This person is focused on all back-of-house operations, primarily focused on shipping/receiving and inventory control.
• Accurately receive merchandise into the retail location.
• Maintain stockroom organization per Microsoft expectations and guidelines.
• Perform detailed receiving and cycle counts as directed.
• Move merchandise to the sales floor so that merchandising standards and customer expectations are met and exceeded.
• Carry merchandise to and from customers on site as needed.
• Accurately ship/transfer merchandise to other locations/warehouse/vendors as directed
3-5 previous retail inventory management experience, preferably in high volume/high traffic environment.
3-5 years experience teaching/training others regarding back-of-house operations/processes.
Skills /Abilities required: Teamwork focused, Attention to detail regarding inventory processes is critical, Strong communication skills, Lifting/carrying up to 75 pounds