The Olympic Club at City Club - Houskeeping
Location: San Francisco, CA | Posted under PT Jobs on Aug 8, 2012
- The Olympic Club at City Club: 524 Post Street, San Francisco
- On Call Housekeeping Porter
Local 2 union position. Reports to Housekeeping Manager. Scheduling is by position seniority. Shifts are assigned based on operational needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Maintain cleanliness of restrooms & locker rooms and public areas including food and beverage outlets, offices, athletic space, etc.
- Minimum qualifications: Previous janitorial experience required. Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds. Basic English communication skills required. Basic verbal communication with members and coworkers. Proven excellent customer service skills. Team player and self motivated. Previous experience in a hotel and/or club atmosphere preferred.
- Room Attendant
Local 2 Union position. Reports to the Housekeeping Manager. Scheduling is based on position seniority with shifts being assigned based on operational needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Clean, dust, mop, vacuum guest rooms, change linens, clean bathrooms, replace amenities, etc.
- Minimum qualifications: Must be able to push/pull carts and lift up to 25 lbs. Ability for repetitive bending, pushing, pulling and reaching required. Flexible schedule required. Previous hotel housekeeping required. Good English communication skills required.
- Resumes may be submitted via email to: email@example.com.
If submitting a resume via email, state the position you are applying for in the subject line. Interviews are by scheduled appointment only.
All employment offers are pending satisfactory results from a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.
For more information about The Olympic Club please view our website: www.olyclub.com