Location: San Francisco, CA | Posted under FM Jobs on Aug 9, 2012
Additional Comments: This internship is unpaid and can lead to a paid internship or full time position when the company has received funding. Company is located in San Francisco.
Timeframe: Flexible. Start time can be discussed.
Company: Boutine (www.Boutine.com)
Culture: We are a team of energetic, diverse and fun people that maintain a culture of development and innovation. We are passionate about the web and creating change through social media.
Ideal Candidate: We are looking for a young, energetic individual to create change in an organization and who is excited about leading up our business development division. Candidate must be ready to take on a significant amount of responsibility and will be expected to make very important decisions which will help influence the direction of the business.
1. Maintain an open, communicative relationship with our CEO and CTO.
2. Contribute creative ideas towards the overall business strategy
3. Think creatively about new areas for marketing and implementing a marketing program to reach these users
4. Discover designers and work with them in getting their products onto our platform
5. Write articles, blog and write for the website as a whole
6. Generally help the team in every aspect of the business. This is a very early stage startup after all
marketing, creativity, fast learner
Application Process: To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org